Plastic material can be divided right into thermosetting and thermoplastic two:
1. Thermosetting plastic: describes the plastic that can not be reused. Its molecules at some point right into the body framework.
2. Polycarbonate plastic: describes the plastic that can be reused, divided right into crystalline (PBT, PA) and amorphous (COMPUTER, PP0). Crystalline plastic describes the plastic liquid that can become a regular plastic shape when it ends up being strong. The particles are primarily organized according to the direct or branched structure.
3. Design plastics describe making use of mechanical parts, can be utilized for a long period of time above 100 degrees Celsius. The tensile stamina is greater than 500kg in one square centimeter. The bending strength is greater than 2400kg in one square centimeter, as well as a lot of the plastics presently made use of are PPABS PBT PC PPS POM, and so on( 1) PP material: (polypropylene polypropylene).
a. Lighter details gravity, good fluidity. Colorless, unsavory, odor-free, safe, glossy, tensile strength, great warmth resistance.
b. Excellent secondary handling efficiency. Sound insulation and chemical security.
c. Affordable price. They are mostly used in woven bags, playthings, pet crates, home devices, pipelines, plates, and so on. Mostly utilized for the electric shell, such as electric motor back cover, 3 tubes front as well as back shell, small sun back cover, wind blade and so forth.
A. Mold temperature: 20 degrees to 40 degrees.
B. Drying condition: 80 degrees for 1-2 hours or more.
C. Product tube temperature level: 170 degrees to 220 levels.
D. Warm deflection temperature level: 80 degrees( 1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
E. Softening point:.135 degrees or more.
F. Mold contraction: 0.5%-- 0.7%( 3.3 mm).
G. Tensile yield toughness:20 -30 Mpa.
H. Commonly used modification methods are improved toughening flame retardant anti-oxidant, high gloss, and so on( 2) ABS material: (acrylonitrile. Butadiene. Styrene triglyceride). (acrylonitrile-butadiene - styrene. copolymer).
Abdominal material has excellent influence resistance, high strength and strength, low-temperature resistance, warm resistance, high gloss, easy color matching and secondary handling, and also surface therapy.
They are generally used in auto, electrical, house devices, building and construction accounts, etc.
It is primarily utilized for the front and also back coverings of electric home appliances, such as electric fans, cool followers, water dispensers, heaters, ventilators, bath bombs, and other items, brackets, etc.
1. Drying condition: 80 degrees for more than 2-4 hours.
2. Material tube temperature: 190 to 230 levels.
3. Warm deflection temperature level: 80 levels (1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
4. General back pressure: 8- -15 kg/mm2.
5. Mold and mildew shrinking: 0. 5% - 0. 7% (3.3 mm).
6. Typical modification methods are enhanced toughening, flame resistant weathering alloy, etc( 3) PBT product: (polybutylene terephthalate) Celanese.
PBT material has high abrasion resistance and also rigidness, strong chemical resistance, excellent weather resistance, good dimensional stability, excellent electric insulation, far better efficiency after support.
Wetness absorption, easily decomposed by warm, is mainly utilized in auto, electric, residence devices, connectors, accuracy instruments, electronic devices, etc.
They are primarily made use of for warm resistant parts: air electrical outlet of the heating system, PTC brace of building, and so on.
Molding conditions: (Differs according to the portion of fiber included).
1. Drying out problem: 100 ℃ to 140 ℃ for more than 4 hours.
2. Product tube temperature: 240 to 270 levels Celsius.
3. Warmth deflection temperature level: 210 ℃ to 230 ℃ (1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
4. Mold and mildew shrinkage: 0.3% - 0.5% (3.2 mm).
5. Thermal decomposition temperature: 280 degrees (at 260 degrees, the material tube can be left for 6 mins. Otherwise, it will disintegrate and also deteriorate).
6. Generally used modification approaches are enhanced toughening flame resistant, and so on( 4) PC material (polycarbonate).
The highest possible influence stamina, dimensional security, warm resistance of 130 levels or more, with high gloss and transparency, passage can reach regarding 90%, safe-- high processing temperature level, anxiety after molding, wetness absorption, not wear-resistant, fatigue resistance.
Molding problems: (Varies according to fiber addition proportion).
1. Mold temperature level: 80 levels to 100 levels.
2. Drying problem: 100 ℃ to 120 ℃ for more than 4 hours.
3. Product tube temperature: 250 to 300 degrees Celsius.
4. Warmth contortion temperature: regarding 130 levels.
5. Mold contraction: 0.5% -0.7%. The fluidness of PC material is higher with the increase of temperature level because the temperature level modification uses up a much more considerable percentage in the molding.
6. Typical alteration approaches are boosted fire resistant antioxidant weathering, and so on( 5) PA product (polyamide polyamide) additionally referred to as NYL0N nylon.
product has abrasion resistance, tiredness resistance, high water absorption rate (after reinforcing high stamina) outstanding dimensional stability (can be used for high accuracy mechanical objects).
Mainly made use of in vehicle, equipments, electric motors, precision instruments, accuracy digital SMT, IC ports, and so on.
Molding problems: (Varies according to framework as well as fiber enhancement proportion).
1. Mold and mildew temperature level: 80 ℃ to 120 ℃.
2. Drying out condition: 120 degrees to 140 levels for greater than 4 hours.
3. Material tube temperature: 260 to 310 levels.
4. Warmth deflection temperature level: 235 levels.
5. Mold shrinking: 0. 1% - 0.5%.
1. Screw: (L:D= 20:1) Standard three-stage screw with non-return ring. (Optional shut nozzle, diameter 3.0 mm).
2. The product tube will be constructed from rust and also abrasion-resistant alloy material.
3. Both sides of the layout need to be strengthened with warm insulation plates to prevent heat on the machine.
4. Make use of a round product network to dissipate heat equally for both male as well as female passes away.
5. Make use of a 0.3 mm to 0.5 mm diameter pinhole to feed the material into the material inlet.
6. Usage 0.02 mm - 0.04 mm deepness, 0.5 mm - 1.0 mm width of the exhaust opening, and effective subsequent exhaust.
7. Typically utilized adjustment techniques are boosted wear-resistant, heat-resistant high thickness, etc( 6) POM product: (polyformaldehyde).
High abrasion resistance, exhaustion resistance, superb dimensional stability (can be made use of to require dimensional stability, abrasion resistance of mechanical objects), decomposition has a serious blinding gas, the use of exhaust should be noted.
1. Mold and mildew temperature: 60 levels to 80 levels.
2. Drying out conditions: 80 levels to 100 levels for more than 2 hours.
3. Product tube temperature level: 170 to 210 levels.
4. Heat deflection temperature: concerning 90 levels.
5. Mold shrinkage price: 0.5% -0.8%.
6. Thermal disintegration temperature: 240 degrees (television can be left at 240 levels for 5 mins. Or else, it will certainly disintegrate and weaken).
( 7) PPS steel product: (polyphenylene sulfide).
Abrasion resistance, exhaustion resistance, high water absorption, flame resistant, excellent dimensional security (can be utilized for high precision mechanical objects), as well as boosted performance are much better. There are similar to the noise of metal.
Poor crystallinity, bad fluidity, bad durability, unable to match colors. Easy to corrode molds as well as machines, easy to generate burrs.
They are mostly made use of in autos, equipments, electric motors, precision instruments, accuracy digital SMT, IC ports, etc.
Molding conditions: (differ according to the framework and also fiber addition ratio).
1. Mold temperature level: 100 degrees to 150 levels.
2. Drying out problem: 120- 140 levels for greater than 4 hours.
3. Product tube temperature: 270 to 330 levels Celsius.
4. Thermal contortion temperature: 260 degrees( 1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
5. Thermal decay temperature level: 400 levels (1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
6. Mold and mildew shrinking: 0. 1%-- 0. 4% (3.3 mm).
1. Screw: (L:D= 20:1) Standard three-stage screw with non-return shutoff. (Optional shut nozzle, 3.0 mm diameter).
2. The material tube will be constructed from rust as well as abrasion-resistant dual alloy material.
3. Thermal barrier have to be strengthened on both sides of the formwork to avoid heat on the machine.
4. Utilize a round material channel to dissipate warm uniformly from male and also female mold and mildews.
5. Utilize a 0.3 mm to 0.5 mm diameter pinhole to feed the material into the product inlet.
6. Usage 0.02mm-0.04 mm depth and 0.5mm-1.0 mm size exhaust holes, and also reliable subsequent exhaust.
7. Mold and mildew cavities must be chrome-plated or treated with a matching surface therapy to decrease gas rust during production.
Even more information regarding the upright injection machines: https://minhuiglobal.com/.